TribeTotes Extra Strength CBD Pain Relief Cream 1000 mg - 2 oz, For Arthritis, Back Pain, Bruises + Muscle Recovery
This pain cream from our CBD Wellness line TribeREVIVE addresses pain from every angle we could think of: cannabinoids, cooling effects, anti-inflammatories - along with amazing nourishing ingredients that are great for your skin. Customers are finding true relief from setbacks such as back/shoulder pain, strains, bruises, arthritis and carpal tunnel.
CBD applied topically interacts with the cannabinoid receptors in your skin for pain relief. It is also known as a strong anti-inflammatory. CBD accumulates in your tissues over time, so more regular use will lead to better results.
Let's break it down by ingredient to understand how this cream can help you feel better!
The Cooling Trifecta
Cooling greatly reduces your body's ability to feel pain in a specific area, so we are going all in with not just one but THREE of nature's strongest topical analgesics:
- Wintergreen: The active ingredient, methyl salicylate, is closely related to aspirin and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol: Blocks the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature, creating a cooling effect perfect for sore, achy muscles
- Peppermint: Analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory
Harvard Medical School has a "unifying theory of disease," suggesting there is mounting evidence that inflammation is a common underlying cause of many ailments and degenerative diseases. Inflammation is also behind many chronic pain problems
- Arnica: Reduces inflammation, eases muscle pain, and alleviates stiffness. Arnica helps bruises dissipate faster by reducing swelling while stimulating blood vessels.
- Wild Marjoram Oil: Calming and anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba Oil: Strong anti-inflammatory; also calms eczema and rosacea
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: NOURISH YOUR SKIN!
- Vitamin E: Strengthens the skin barrier, moisturizers, soothes
- Helichrysum Essential Oil: Helps speed up healing of wounds, burns, and rashes, and reduces scarring. Also promotes healthy skin cell growth and regeneration.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants)
- Safflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes and balances skin
How To Use
Apply generously to area with pain and massage into the surrounding area, as needed. You may want to apply every 30 minutes at first, and need less and less over time. Great to keep at your desk or on your nightstand.